Friday, November 22, 2013

NutriCrystal Wireless Smart Food Scale Review




The NutriCrystal Wireless Smart Food Scale is actually a great food scale to use when out shopping or when you want to know about different food products. I connected mine to my Android phone and was ready to go.

Product Description
NutriCrystal Wireless Smart Food Scale is the world's first Bluetooth Smart Ready Food scale that comes with a huge selections of mobile applicaiton in iOS and Android to help people track their daily nutrients intake. Based on customer feedback, these some of the applications:

- People dealing with weight related issues are using the scale to do portion control with their own home cook meal
- Parents with type I diabetes children use our scale to educate their children how much carbohydrate their children have consumed
- Body Builders use our scale to track the sources of their protein intake.
- Individuals who want to make sure that their family members and themselves are receiving sufficient vitamins from their daily food consumption.
- And many more.....


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

William Kendall said...

I haven't heard of this kind of thing before.

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!