Monday, September 16, 2013

DEVO Oil and Vinegar – September Special-Chicken Veggie Medley

Disclosure: I was given DEVO oil to help facilitate my post. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.


I'm a Devo Diva and this is the first month I get to try the great flavor combinations of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. September's combination is Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar  and Roasted Onion and Cilantro Extra Virgin Olive Oil . I love these great flavors and couldn't wait to make a yummy in your tummy dish. This month I created Chicken Veggie Medley.

This is a simple and easy dish to make with only a few ingredients.


Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless  small chicken breast
1 bunch broccoli florets(about 1 cup)
1 cup cooked rotini pasta
1 15 oz. can sweet corn-drained
1 small bag frozen carrots-thawed
Devo  Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
Devo Roasted Onion and Cilantro Extra Virgin Olive Oil 


Directions:
Add 4 tablespoons olive oil to skillet and add chicken breasts. Cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat,drain excess oil on paper towel, chill in refrigerator.
Toss veggies and pasta in balsamic vinegar(to taste) in large salad bowl
Remove chicken and chop into bite size pieces, toss with pasta-veggie mixture. Serve chilled.

Enjoy y'all!





1 comments:

William Kendall said...

From the ingredients, these are all things I like, so I'm sure I'd enjoy the meal!

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!