Sunday, August 4, 2013

Who wants a cupcake? Review





Here is what the owner says:
My cupcakes are homemade and 100% made from scatch. I start with a delicious moist cake base, then flavor the cake and frosting with a variety of unique combinations based on the most popular alcoholic beverages. Some flavors include strawberry daiquiri, electric lemonade, and Jack and coke.


Cupcakes were melted when I received them and not packaged very well. I received two cupcakes and both were inedible. I couldn't tell what the flavors were and the packaging was horrible. Poor customer service as well.

This company has received several negative reviews through Tomoson bloggers and every blogger has received poor feedback from the owner. In my opinion, if you are going to promote fresh product's and you expect a blogger to give a positive review then ship fresh product's!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. (Written against my better judgment, but I had a review post to fulfill)

4 comments:

Valerie (aka Bargain Hound) said...

Hi, I had a really negative experience with Tipsy Treats Bakery, and my review was not a good one. I have linked your review in mine as well. The owner of Tipsy Treats rated me a 2-star for my review, just because I was honest. Here's my review, and I posted a link back to your review in my post. Thanks for the review!

http://bargainhoundblog.com/product-review-tipsy-treats-bakery-cupcakes/

Angie B. said...

My review was similar. I did not have a good experience either. I truly hope she is able to learn from our reviews. As bloggers we have to be honest. Otherwise who is gonna want to read our reviews if we say everything is fantastic when it's really not.

William Kendall said...

Looks like they have to shape up their act.

Tami Foxworthy said...

So nice to see Bloggers with honesty. I am subscribing because of this!

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!