Sunday, August 4, 2013

“My Entry for Jamie and Uncle Ben’s Search for a Food Tube Star”. #foodtubestar

Disclosure: “My entry for Jamie and Uncle Ben’s Search for a Food Tube Star”. 

Have you ever dreamed about being a food star? I have and I jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire by entering Jamie Oliver's and Uncle Ben’s Search for a Food Tube Star.

Here is my YouTube video. 


I'd love for you to check my down home sassy Southern cooking skills out and tell me what you think. I could be one of the top 5 finalists. I'll know after Sept. 1st. Please be sure to like my culinary endeavor, I'm cooking up sassy sausage jambalaya y'all!

7 comments:

BellaVida Letty said...

Wow! This is really great. Wishing you the best of luck. I hope you make it.

Ashley B. said...

Good Luck! Loved the video and like it too :)

Trisha said...

Good luck! :) I'd love to be a food star too!

Trista Laborn said...

This recipe looks good! Good Luck!!

Suzi Satterfield said...

Good luck! (My only shot of being a food star is if they feature microwave magicians or something.)

Laurie - Steals and Deals for Kids said...

Mmmmmm! Love jambalaya!!! Great video!

William Kendall said...

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!