Monday, August 12, 2013

Kay's Naturals High Protein Breading Review and Recipes

Disclosure: I received a product for review. However, all opinions are my own.


Although I am a Southern cook, I try to cook as healthy as possible. Sometimes that's not always easy, but with Kay's Naturals High Protein Breading cooking supper for my hungry bunch has gotten a lot more tastier and healthier. 

We're not completely gluten free but I'm trying to slowly work no-gluten into my everyday cooking. When I got the opportunity to try gluten free pretzel breading I couldn't wait to try it in my kitchen.

I received 3 6 oz. bags of assorted pretzel breading and 3 1.2 oz bags of pretzels.

In my box I got Original Flavor Pretzels, JalapeƱo Honey Mustard Pretzels, and Cinnamon Toast Pretzels. All of the pretzels are gluten free and yummy as well. My grandson tore into them before I even got a chance. He loves them!

At least I did get to try the breading. He'd probably would have eaten that if he could have! I received Chili Nacho Flavor, Sesame Pretzel Flavor, and Parmesan Flavor. I couldn't wait to create something yummy in your tummy y'all.

I have tried the chili nacho and parmesan flavors. I haven't gotten to try the sesame pretzel flavor yet, but I know I'm going to cook up something Asian; probably Asian chicken.

If you're looking for a healthy, gluten free way to make anything you bread more healthier then Kay's Naturals High Protein Breading is the way to go. Y'all can purchase the box for $9.49.

Here a couple of recipes for y'all:
South of the Border Meatloaf and Parmesan Encrusted Fried Green Tomatoes.

2 comments:

Mama's High Strung said...

Newest follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Mama's High Strung! Following you now on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and sent a Friend request for Facebook. Want that Jambalya recipe!

William Kendall said...

The recipes look tasty!

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!