Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fresh Strawberry Refrigerator Pie #strawberries #fresh #recipe #summer

Nothing says summer in the South like fresh yummy in your tummy strawberries. I love how the juice stains my fingers and the smell of tart and sweet mingle together to make my mouth water.

I don't like to bake in the summer, so I make a lot of refrigerator pies with non-dairy whipped topping and gelatin.

Today, I'm whipping fresh strawberry refrigerator pie with yummy in your tummy strawberries.


Fresh Strawberry Refrigerator Pie

Ingredients:
1 graham cracker crust
2-3 oz. pkg. Strawberry gelatin
1 pint fresh strawberries
12 oz. container non-dairy whipped topping

Directions:
Combine thawed non-dairy whipped topping with strawberry gelatin.
Whip until stiff.
Slice strawberries to equal 3 cups; add to pie mixture.
Fold into pie crust; top with sliced strawberries(about 6 slices) add one whole strawberry in middle.
Chill about 3-4 hours before serving.



What's your favorite summer time chilled pie?

Enjoy y'all!

Where I'm partying:





Jenny's "Potluck" Party

Full Time Mama Whip It Up Wednesday Handmade Linky Party

KitchenFun

Pinworthy Projects Party


I was featured:

9 comments:

Deanna Lyn said...

hello, looks yummy! I am a new follower on your blogger and on pinterest you can visit me at
http://www.cookingtherecipe.com/ Thanks!

William Kendall said...

Looks utterly delicious!

I Gotta Try That said...

Yum! This looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I will have to make this.
Hugs,
Marcie

Erin Tableforseven said...

Looks delicious! I adore strawberries..this is wonderful for summer :)
Thank you for sharing at Share your Stuff Tuesdays!

Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper said...

Yum! I have never made and type of freezer dessert like pies or cakes but they always intrigue me! I need to give it a try soon.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Wow, this sounds so tasty and refreshing! I love love love dessert too. :)
Thanks so much for linking up to Delicious Dish Tuesday!! Can't wait to see what you share with us next week!!!! :)

Amanda @ Coping with Frugality said...

This looks wonderful! My daughter loves strawberries but I hate baking strawberry pie in the hot months. I can't wait to make this for her. Thank you for sharing it with Delicious Dish Tuesday. I am featuring it over at Coping with Frugality this week :)

Angela said...

That looks awesome. I love strawberries. Visiting from the meandering Monday link party.
Angela @ Time with A & N

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time! It looks really good.

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!