Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Review



As a cook, I love to try new things when cooking in the kitchen. I've seen a lot of great blog reviews about Tropical Traditions Gold Label Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and wanted to try it. When I got the opportunity to try this new cooking oil. I'm from the South, so I cook with lard and I'm always looking for a better cooking oil.

I couldn't wait to see what all the hype was. I have to say I was disappointed. There are a couple of cons to using this oil. Once it's a solid, it's hard to get out of the jar and second, this kind of oil burns quickly when cooking. Now, there a lot of different uses for Tropical Traditions Gold Label Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, but I preferred to use it as a cooking agent. 

I personally won't use it again in my kitchen, but y'all can judge for yourself. 1 quart is on sale for $29.50.

This Southern cook will stick to lard or olive oil.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

William Kendall said...

I wonder what my mother would have made of cocoanut oil, in place of the usual stuff...

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!