Monday, July 29, 2013

Food Should Taste Good Review #sponsored #glutenfree

Disclosure: I received several bags of Food Should Taste Good chips for review. However, all opinions are my own.


I have to be honest, I'd never heard of Food Should Taste Good until I saw a blog review and since I'm also looking for great products that are gluten free, I approached the company and ask if I could review their chips.

I was send four bags of yummy chips for review. I received Multigrain Tortilla Chips, Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips in original, Kettle Corn and Catina Tortilla Chips.

There are several pluses about Food Should Taste Good chips besides the flavor. The chips are all natural, certified gluten free, certified vegan, no trans fat, and no MSG. Also, for parents who collect Box Tops for Education each bag has a box top.

Because I'm from the South, I love sweet potatoes so the first bad I opened was the Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips.
These yummy in your tummy chips are so good, I couldn't put the bad down! I ate the whole bag in one day. They're that good! The sweet potatoes are kettle cooked and lightly salted to bring out the natural sweetness of this root vegetable. The Kettle Cooked original sweet potatoes are my favorite.

Now I'm not saying the other chips weren't yummy in my tummy...they were so good!

Each bag is enough to satisfy your chip craving. Eat them plain or with dip and salsa.



The Kettle Corn reminds me of the fair. These yummy chips are a mix of sweet and salty and so good. These chips are great with peanut butter.



The Catina chips are made from fresh, hand-cut, tortillas, these chips are created from three simple ingredients. These chips are great with sour cream, lime and avocado dip.



I absolutely love the Multigrain ChipsFlax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus. I serve this yummy in your tummy chips with a fresh homemade tomato and blackbean salsa.

To find out more about Food Should Taste Good check them out on FB, Twitter or Pinterest.

Also, be sure to sign up for their newsletter or stop by their website and enter the Let's Summer giveaway where they're giving away 100 prizes a day. Giveaway ends 9/2/13.






1 comments:

William Kendall said...

Hmmm, that multigrain one looks interesting...

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!