Thursday, July 4, 2013

Patriotic Gelatin and Berry Fluff

Who in the South doesn't just love summertime and the 4th of July ya'll? I know I just love the taste of fresh strawberries and blueberries floating on a cloud of gelatin and whipped topping. It's so yummy in your tummy.

This light and easy desert is sure to become a crowd pleaser at your next get together.


Ingredients:
12 oz. container whipped topping

1 pint fresh strawberries-quartered (reserve enough for topping)
1 pint blueberries
1 3 oz pkg. strawberry gelatin
1 3 oz.pkg. berry blue gelatin
Red,white and blue sprinkles

Directions:
Prepare gelatin as directed, pour each gelatin into separate square aluminum pans, chill until set.

Once gelatin is set, spoon into desert dishes, layer desert glasses with red gelatin, strawberry halves, and whipped topping, repeat with blue gelatin, blueberries, and whipped topping. Top whipped topping with sprinkles, and place American flag pick on a blueberry and strawberry half.

Enjoy ya'll....

This recipe was shared at:








Photobucket



apinchofjoy.com
Mixitup

Photobucket
MrsHappyHomemaker
Made by you Monday
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Making the World Cuter

MyMeatlessMondays
Making Mondays Marvelous
The Southern Institute



Creative Corner Hop #19
Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

Totally Tasty Tuesdays
Photobucket


Chef In Training



Tutorial Tuesday



My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


New House, New Home, New Life
"Themed Blog & Shop Hop"
Foodie Friends Friday52 Mantels
















Poofy Cheeks















Thursday Favorite Things



Willamette Valley Wonder Woman

21 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

looks like a great recipe! BTW I have my own preppy blog and just started following you from gfc. Please take a look at my blog. I always comment back from any comment and look forward to reading your posts!

Bridget said...

This looks like a great 4th of July treat! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back from What's Cooking in the Burbs. Have a great evening!

Jessica said...

Adorable! thanks for linking up at Sweet Saturday!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Looks really good and refreshing! We have a linky party on Fridays that I would love for you to share a recipe!

Clairejustine said...

Thanks for stopping by and joining us at welcome to the weekend hop,new follower,I also do a Creative Monday hop if you would like to link up some yummy posts :) this looks great ...

Our House Story said...

YUM! Festive & Refreshing...perfect for this week's holiday! Thanks for linking up at our Patriotic Link-Up Party!

Hubba said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower :)

www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

suzyhomemaker said...

Thanks for linking up. These look nice and easy!

Julie said...

I am inviting you to come and be part of my blog hop:
http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/06/show-your-stuff-30-redid-no-fail.html

shopannies said...

love these little patriotic treats they are so cool, delicous and perfect for July come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Anastasia Ricks said...

THis is a fabulous idea!!! I'm a new follower, I would be honored if you'd follow me back at http://lifeofblocks.blogspot.com/

Ladies Holiday said...

I'm loving all the 4th of July goodies I'm seeing lately- this one looks easy peasy...my kind of treat! thanks for stopping by ladies holiday...cheers!

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

What a fun recipe. Thanks for sharing on the Creative Corner Hop. New follower.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures

April Me said...

Hi - I'm blog hopping and following your blog on Twitter. Would love the follow back @thebestmomblogs.

Happy Blogging!

April
http://www.amblogdesign.com
http://www.thebestmomblogs.com

Full Circle Creations said...

What a great dessert! Thanks for sharing at the All Star Block Party.

Holly

marissa said...

so pretty and it sounds delish! I hope you'll stop by and add this and any other posts you're proud of to my Wednesday What We Wore, Read, and Made Link party

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Clairejustine said...

Thanks for linking up to Creative Monday as well,looking forward to see what else you make :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

So pretty and festive! :)

Kaylee said...

So cute! Thanks so much for linking up at Mealtime Monday! Can’t wait to see what you like up tomorrow night!

Kaylee
www.couponingncooking.com

Angie Ouellette-Tower said...

This looks wonderful!! - I can't wait to try it!
And thanks for linking to my "Themed Blog & Shop Hop".
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com

Sandi Holland said...

Nice and cool looking. I can't resist whipped topping!

Post a Comment

Thank's for stopping by.Y'all come back!